As a busy single parent you don’t always have time to cook dinners for you and the kids. Also, paying for your meal along with your kids’ meals can really add up. Many large restaurant chains have specified days where they allow kids to eat free. This articles will outline the best restaurants and where and when kids eat free.
Each restaurant will have different rules and specification that you should be aware of that includes:
- Age Limits: Many times there will be an age limit for children. Many times the free meals will apply for children aged 12 and under.
- Designated Time: You will have to be at the restaurant during dinner hours, usually ranging from 4pm to 7pm.
- Drinks Not Included: Be sure to verify if the drinks are free, some restaurants will not include the drinks with the free dinner.
Below are the names of the restaurants and the free meals that are offered:
1. Red Robin
- On Mondays Kids eat free all day.
- Menu:Grilled Cheese Bites, Cod Crunches (fish). MVP PIzza.
2. The Locker Room
- Every Monday children eat free from 4 to 9pm
- Menu: Any item on kids menu
3. T.G.I. Fridays
- Every Monday and Tuesday kids will eat free.
- Menu: Kids Sliders, Chicken Fingers, Pasta and Marinara sauce.
4. UNO Chicago Grill
- On Tuesdays you can get one kids meal with a purchase of an adult entree
- Menu: Make your own pizza, Nuggets, Cheeseburger and fries.
- Kids aged 12 and under will eat free on Tuesdays after 4p.m.
- Menu: Chicken-a-Little (Chicken strips), Hot Diggity Dog(Hot dog), Billy the Kids Burger
- Every Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30 gets will get a free kids meal.
- Menu: chicken nuggets, waffle fries and a drink.
- Every Tuesday from 4pm to 10pm kids will eat free.
- Menu: Chocolate Chip pancakes, Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti.
- Beverages are not included
8. Texas Roadhouse
- Every Tuesday kids eat free all day.
- Menu: any item from kids menu.
9. Cody’s Original Roadhouse
- On Tuesdays two kids eat free for every adult entree purchased.
- Menu: any item on kids menu
- kids must be 10 and under.
10. Pizza Hut
- On Tuesdays, kids aged 10 and under can eat free with the purchase of an adult pizza.
- Menu: Kids Pizza Meal, Kids Spaghetti meal, served with garlic bread
11. Golden Corral
- Every Tuesday children eat free at night
- Menu: any item on kids menu.
12. Ruby’s Diner
- On Tuesdays after 4pm, kids 12 and under will eat free
- Menu: Kid-sized Turkey Burger, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
- Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, kids aged 8 and under will eat free from 4-8pm.
- Menu:Funny Face Pancake, Jr. Banana Crepe, Jr. Chicken and Waffles.
14. Coco’s Restaurant
- Every Tuesday children eat free with purchase of adult entree
- Menu: any item on kid menu
15. Steak n’ Shake
- Every Saturday one child eats free per adult $9 entree
- Menu: any item on kids menu
16. Tony Roma’s
- Sundays all kids 12 and under eat free all day
- Menu: Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Tacos, Mac and Cheese, and Chicken strips.
17. Steak n Shake
- On Saturday’s and Sunday’s you get a free kids entree for every $9 you spend.
- Menu:Steakburger, Mini Corn Dog, Steak Frank
- Available to dine in customers only
- does not include beverages or shakes
- kids must be 12 and under.
18. Cici’s Pizza
- Kids aged three and under get to eat free everyday!
- Kids buffet which features salad, pizza and desert.
- dine in only