question about housing

Jennnie Sant asked 3 months ago

I am going through a common law divorce and my husband had me sign a legal document stating he had the kids 51% of the time so he could qualify for low income housing. Can I also qualify for low income housing? I will have the kids at least 50% of the time but now I have got myself in a bad situation since I signed that document saying he has them more.

1 Answers
Su Yang answered 3 months ago

Get Your programmed blanked ATM card today via ( [email protected] ). We brought to your door step program blanked ATM card, so you can help elevate your business, studies and Capital to start up your own business. You are to withdraw as programmed on your suitable blank ATM cards ( i.e there are options, which you have to choose your suitable cards ), we are giving out cards just to help the poor and needy. Email us now via :
([email protected] or [email protected]), WhatsApp +8618028806706.
     Get yours Today!!!

Your Answer

19 + 6 =