Free Legal Assistance in New Hampshire

If you live in New Hampshire and you  need free legal advice, the best place to start is the Legal Advice & Referral Center. They can provide help and counseling if you are going through a divorce or have questions about child support, custody and parenting time, or domestic disputes. They can also help you with housing and financial aid questions. They provide legal advice over the telephone, and will refer you to a lawyer or law adviser for more free assistance with court cases if necessary. Because there are hundreds of people who call for advice every day, the Center recommends that you apply on line instead.